Additions to Tableau
They have proven themselves in action among many users – find out more about these additions, they can be very useful in your work! Discover them here:
Interested? Review the details.
Tableau makes it very easy to design a form for a tabular data entry, which then can be easily exported to Excel and from here it is merely one step to…
- Design its target form
- Create a table in MS SQL or PostgreSQL, based on it
- Define privileges for Users
- Provide access for data entry („download form/save form„)
- Refresh the extract in Tableau
- Automation of the data refreshing process in pdf, png, twbx files
- Definition of data range for individual Users
- Definition of data refresh schedule
- Definition of the form in which a report is to be delivered to the recipient
- Definition of the way report is to be delivered to the recipient (mail/shared network)
With Tab Comments you may comment individual cells/combinations of dimensions, forward enquiries and respond.
Tab Comments enables:
- Adding comments to cells on specific dashboard objects
- Review chat history with predefined aggregation
- Web/ mobile support for the whole system
- Granting privileges for a specific period of time to a specific data range/role
- Defining substitution rules
Would you be interested in ordering
TabWriter/ TabSender/ TabPermissions/ TabComments?
Fill out the form and we will get in touch with you to discuss the details.